The First Peoples’ Cultural Council’s 2019 winter newsletter is now available!
In this issue, you will find stories about:
• HELISET TŦE SḰÁL: ‘Let the Languages Live’ – 2019 International Conference on Indigenous Languages
• FPCC’s record investments in Indigenous language revitalization
• Community engagement with the new FPCC Language Revitalization Coaches
• Outreach, training, events and current funding opportunities
• How FPCC is supporting Indigenous musicians with the Indigenous Music Initiative
• New developments for the Cultural Heritage Program
• New Board members
Please help us share this important information by sending this newsletter to your contacts.
To view the newsletter online: FPCC Newsletter Winter 2019 on ISSU
To download a PDF: FPCC Newsletter Winter 2019 PDF
For more information about FPCC, please visit our website where you will find current funding opportunities, resources, the updated Heritage webpage, Arts Micro-Grants, updated information about the Indigenous Language Legislation and more. If there are any resources or materials that you would like to receive we are happy to mail them to you. Please contact email@example.com to submit your request.
FPCC uses a community development approach to building programs and resources. If you are looking for any information about resources, funding opportunities, or in-person training and workshops please contact us. We want communities to have the support they need to be successful in the revitalization of their language, arts and cultural heritage.
Join the FPCC community and stay informed about FPCC programs and funding opportunities by signing up for news and funding updates here.
We want to thank you so much for your interest in FPCC and Indigenous language, arts and cultural heritage programs in this province.