The FPCC Fall Newsletter is now available!
We are so happy to share the latest edition of the FPCC Fall Newsletter with our readers. This issue walks you through news and updates on FPCC-funded projects and resources with articles including:
- B.C. First Nations Languages Report shows an increase in language learners
- The UN Decade celebrates Indigenous Language Revitalization
- Heritage Infrastructure Grant supports fragile cultural collection
- Updated BC Sans font now available for public use
- The First Peoples’ Map showcases Indigenous cultural revitalization
- St̓át̓imc First Nation uses FirstVoices to connect with bears, language and their land
- FPCC Music Programs amplify Indigenous voices
- NEW! FPCC online toolkits for Heritage and Language programs
FPCC uses a community development approach to building programs and resources. If you are looking for any information about resources, funding opportunities, or in-person training and workshops, please contact us. We want First Nations communities and individuals to have the resources they need to support the revitalization of their language, arts and cultural heritage.
If you are involved in FPCC programs and would like to share the work you are doing, please contact Isaiah Mawhinney at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a story to share or questions about our programs, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to sharing future newsletters with you and providing updates and stories on FPCC activities and resources throughout the year.
On behalf of myself and the FPCC staff, we raise our hands in thanks all our grant recipients, partners and funders for their engagement and participation in revitalization work in B.C.
Connect with Us
To receive FPCC news and funding announcements, please sign up for our email list here.
To view all current FPCC funding opportunities please visit our Grants page.
Follow FPCC on social media for updates: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
- To view past newsletters click here
- Click here to view all of our current funding opportunities
- To read about FPCC in the news click here
Share Your Story!
Do you have a story about the work your community is doing to revitalize First Nations languages, cultural heritage and Indigenous arts in B.C.? We want to hear from you! Please send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org and check back as we post more stories about the good work being done across the province.
We Provide Support
If you have questions or need any assistance completing your application or using the grant portal, please contact the program staff listed at the bottom of each program page.