FPCC Arts Programs are now accepting applications!
Select grants in the Indigenous Arts Program (IAP) are now accepting applications from Indigenous residents of B.C. for the Spring 2021 funding intake. The IAP supports a variety of artistic expressions that reflects our cultures and identities. These grants provide funding for Indigenous artists, arts organizations and collectives. See below to learn more about online information sessions for these grants.
The deadline to apply is April 15, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. PST
- Indigenous Arts Scholarship – Up to $20,000 for mentorship-based arts education and up to $10,000 for post-secondary arts education.
- Community Arts Infrastructure – Up to $20,000 to support community arts workspaces and workshops focused on the transmission of arts knowledge in all artistic disciplines.
- Organizations and Collectives – Up to $15,000 for only artistic production, mentorship, administrative projects or operating costs, and up to $30,000 for combined artistic production, mentorship, administrative projects and operating costs.
- Applications are accepted from Indigenous (status, non-status, Métis and Inuit) artists, organizations and collectives located in B.C.
- All applicants must read and agree to follow the FPCC COVID-19 Guidelines for Programs.
- For more information, eligibility and guidelines please click on each program above.
Applications are open now until April 15, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. PST
How to Apply
FPCC Arts Program applications will be accepted using the FPCC Grant Portal. For more information about each program, how to apply and to read the application, please click on each program above.
Please share this funding opportunity with your network by downloading the program poster here.
We are here to provide support
The FPCC Arts team is hosting virtual info sessions to go over the application process, grant guidelines and answer questions from participants. See a list of dates and times for the sessions below:
Sessions led by FPCC Arts Program Staff with BC Arts Council in attendance:
- Thursday, March 25th: 2:30PM – 4:00PM: FOCUS: Arts Scholarship Program and BC Arts Council’s Arts-Based Community Development Grant
- Tuesday, April 6th: 12:00PM – 1:30PM: FOCUS: Organizations & Collectives and Community Arts Infrastructure and BC Arts Council’s Community Development Grant
Sessions led by FPCC Arts Program Staff focusing on the Indigenous Arts Scholarship, Organizations & Collectives and Community Arts Infrastructure Programs:
- Wednesday, April 7th: 6:00PM – 7:30PM
- Thursday, April 8th: 12:00PM – 1:30PM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Participants will be sent a confirmation email with the date, time and Zoom meeting link. There are only 10 spots available per session, so register today!
Full and Past Sessions:
- Tuesday, March 16th: 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- Tuesday, March 23rd: 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- Wednesday, March 24th: 6:00PM – 7:30PM
- Thursday, March 25th: 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- Tuesday, March 30th: 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- Thursday, April 1st: 12:00PM – 1:30PM
If you need assistance using the grant portal, understanding the guidelines and completing the application, contact Hilary Strang, Arts Program Associate, via email at email@example.com.
Connect with Us
To receive FPCC news and funding announcements, please sign up for our email list here.
To view all current FPCC funding opportunities please visit our Grants page.
*Image provided by Skeena Salmon Arts Festival Society, Terrace B.C., Arts Organizations and Collectives recipient.