To protect the integrity, colour consistency and legibility of the marks, these standards for logos and guidelines should be carefully followed:
- Do not reproduce the logos in colours other than those recommended
- Do not print logos against a background or pattern which does not provide adequate contrast for legibility
- For one-colour reproduction, please ensure adequate contrast
- Use judgment choosing a colour version reproducing logos on a background that might clash with the official colours.
- Logos must be used in accordance with the guidelines in the link below.
- Further questions regarding the logo guidelines can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each logo used on a website must be an active link to this website or lower level pages. The logo must be placed in a prominent position and stand alone, must not be combined with other graphical elements or placed on a high contrasting background.
The website displaying the logo must display the graphic in a positive manner and not depict FPCC in a negative way.
Please see the following partner links below for logos, downloads and usage guidelines.
FPCC Logo Downloads
For resizing, we recommend you download a high-resolution file (TIF or EPS) and use photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) for best results.